After reviewing many impressive applications, the MolSSI is delighted to announce that the Science and Software Advisory Board has selected our new 2023-24 Software Fellows!
- Anja Conev, Rice University;
- Jeremy Leung, University of Pittsburgh;
- Diego Kleiman, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign;
- Ericka Miller, Case Western Reserve University;
- Augustine Onyema, Graduate Center, City University of New York;
- David Poole, Georgia Tech;
- Evan Pretti, University of California, Santa Barbara;
- Zhengkai Tu, Massachusetts Institute of Technology;
- Valeria Rios Vargas, Rutgers University.
Our new MolSSI Software Fellows will receive a full year of support and mentoring by the MolSSI’s Software Scientist team.
The many exceptional applicants made the selection process extremely difficult. We are confident that our new Fellows will use this opportunity to excel in their research areas, and grow as researchers & scientists in their individual fields.
For a summary of their project titles, visit this link
Congratulations to all our new fellows; we’re incredibly excited to have you on board!