After reviewing more than 50 impressive applications, the MolSSI is pleased to announce that the Science and Software Advisory Board has identified 6 new 2020-B Seed Software Fellowships, and 5 new COVID-19 Seed Fellows! They are:
- Ryan DiRisio, University of Washington: 2020-B Seed
- Dr. James Krieger, University of Pittsburgh: 2020 COVID-19 Seed
- Dr. Sriramvignesh Mani, University of Chicago: 2020-B Seed
- Dhiman Ray, University of California, Irvine: 2020 COVID-19 Seed
- Iliya Sabzevari, University of Colorado at Boulder: 2020-B Seed
- Tongtong Shen, Purdue University: 2020-B Seed
- Torin Stetina, University of Washington: 2020-B Seed
- Michael Ward, Washington University School of Medicine: 2020 COVID-19 Seed
- Geemi Wellawatte, University of Rochester: 2020 COVID-19 Seed
- Haoyang Wu, Massachusetts Institute of Technology: 2020-B Seed
- Ivy Zhang, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: 2020 COVID-19 Seed
The recipients receive six months of support and mentoring by the MolSSI’s Software Scientist team.
With many exceptional applicants, this was not an easy choice. We are confident that our winners will use this opportunity to excel in their research areas, and grow as researchers & scientists in their individual fields.
Congratulations to all our new fellows; we’re incredibly excited to have you on board!020