The MolSSI Board of Directors is pleased to announce that the Science and Software Advisory Board has chosen the winners of the 2018 Phase-I Software Fellowships!
- Adam Abbott, University of Georgia
- Caitlin Bannan, University of California, Irvine
- Dr. M. Eric Irrgang, University of Virginia
- Aaron Mahler, Duke University
- Dr. James McClain, Cal Tech
- Justin Provazza, Boston University
- Joshua Rackers, Washington University in St. Louis
- Jocelyn Sunseri, University of Pittsburgh
- Dr. Tyler Takeshita, University of California, Berkeley
- Ruslan Tazhigulov, Boston University
- Jing Yang, University of Pennsylvania
The competition was incredibly stiff, with more than 50 impressive applications. The recipients will receive six months of support and are eligible for the Phase-II competition later this year.